Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blogging

Well I haven't put any updates on in a few days. I missed my therapy on Wednesday because of Beth's surgery the day before. I have to arrange rides every morning now to get me to campus. Now my calls for rides basically has doubled and the burden upon others is also going to increase as this past week. I am so thankful that people were so willing to step up and help me out. Unfortunately I caught an infection of some kind from someone and have been fighting it since Thursday afternoon. I had to cancel all of my appointments of clients due to being sick. I also missed my therapy on Friday due to being sick. I think I see a difference in not going to my physical therapy when it comes to my left foot. I am improving though and I am so grateful and I know that I have much to be thankful for and I am. Through it all life is good and life is normal, different but normal.....

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better and I hope Beth is doing well!

    ReplyDelete