Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunny Weekend Comes to an End

This was such a beautiful weekend I really did not want to see it end. I held back from doing any more painting around the house so I would not strain my upper quad muscle again. I want to be able to get back into my physical therapy as much as I can. The sunshine was so wonderful to see and feel bringing those desires of wanting the warmer weather. I did clean out the cars though which is something I really enjoy doing, as anyone who knows me knows that. That felt good to do, like an accomplishment. Like so many of you I now prepare for the week ahead. The days seem to rush by so quickly on me as I know I am not alone.

My weekend is about set as I have to set up my weekly 'rides' to be able to get from point A to point B. Of course sometimes there is a point C thrown in there. I call it my intrusion period, though others say I am not a bother. It seems hard to believe that I have not driven in seven and one half months. I think I can actually relate to what it will be like when I am elderly and can no longer drive. The loss of that freedom will be hard to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment