Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rainy Da'ys and Mondays

If you are a few years older you know the next few words are 'always gettin me down'. One thing I have realized about this blog is you have no idea who, if anyone will read it. Knowing that may impact what someone writes and posts. Today was a not so nice day for me, filled with frustration and more frustration. See Saturday is my day of setting up my rides for next week and so I began my calls. I have had a fear for about the last two to three weeks concerning rides. See this coming Friday is my MRI and it will require someone to take at least four hours of their day and devote it to Phil. I know it is a huge demand so I tried to verbalize it to everybody of what I would be needing. I thought I had two people set for it and so my calls started. Well both of those not only said no to Friday but pretty much no to the whole week and I was really taken back. This left me in a position of having to ask someone who would not be prepared about Friday.

I did get a voice message when I got home Friday from the hospital telling me to call Monday and confirm my appointment. I started thinking (which can be dangerous) I got the call about confirming if I could still make it or re-schedule and the two people suddenly cannot take me maybe I should cancel. The neurologists tell me I need to have one at least every six months to see any changes in the brain or growths. I didn't want to turn negative but it got the best of me and I was, thinking I will just cancel it and do it later. I don't want anyone to think I don't appreciate what rides I get because I do, it is just that I cannot drive myself as I must take medication that will not allow me to drive myself otherwise I would. I know things will work out because I know who is in control, God. Just my male side kicking in and getting the best of me on this rainy cold weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment