Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sunshine

Well today was so wonderful and it was more than just the sunshine. That was a far cry from last night, as my sleeping patterns have been getting worse the last week. Last night was one of the sleepless nights where I was up, down and then up again and then switch positions to try and get rest. Though my night was not that restful my day of teaching was a real upper. Classes and the students were fantastic for interaction. I love the conversation and learning that takes place then. My physical therapy visit is still going strong and I am still trying to make gains whatever they might be.

Funny though how I have such a different perspective on things today about some odd things like my driveway. It can fit four cars in it and I always thought there was not enough room when the children were home and we all drove. Today I had to set garbage out for pickup tomorrow. As I picked up the paper recycle bin which had two weeks worth (I forgot to put it out last week) so it was heavy. As I took a step I would look at the end point, our destination. Each step was slow and methodical so I did not twist my left foot and made sure I picked it so I would not drag it and fall forward. I actually thought how nice it would be to have a shorter driveway. Isn't life funny? Perspective has so much to do with it, I so much want to keep my perspective as a positive one, enjoying the life I have before me and loving those I have in my life.....

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your sleep wasn't that great. But it seems the day made up for it!

    ReplyDelete