Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nice day

What a wonderful day it was. I am still tired, worn down, trying to trudge forward so that has not changed but I love a day that helps me with attitude adjustment. I hope you can relate, it is not like everything went right but it was God putting things in my path today letting me know He cares. To start with my teaching, I had students from other classes come to me for tutoring which is becoming habit for them. They say I help them learn. [I love to know someone learns]

One student I helped went from a failing grade to almost earning an A on her next test. I love it. Then after giving my one class a test and lecturing I was on my way homeward bound. I saw some of my students and they were thanking me, telling other students how good of a professor I was. I love to see people learn and or grow. It was so nice and encouraging.

As I was leaving I was about forty feet away from the elevator as it opened to go down. A young student saw me and made motion asking if I was heading for the elevator to which I said yes. She held that elevator for me and I was so thankful. It was as if God were saying, I know you need some encouragement to help you through, and I am here. Smiling :-) down on me..... It was so very nice to have a day like this especially when the sun is also shining which is a rarity in Rochester, NY.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad it was a nice day! It sounds like you are a wonderful teacher and many students like you!! That is so great!!

    ReplyDelete