Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekend update

There is a lot to say tonight. Friday was my second therapy day I have each week. I pedaled to 1.18 miles and I want so much to reach a quarter which is close now. I am working hard on my balancing exercises. It is strange to try and walk backwards or heal to toe and not be able to stand straight. I mean in my youth I had a hard time doing that but there was a reason why I could not do it. Anyway Saturday was a beautiful day outside and I washed Beth's car up and did a lot of detailing to it. See I have this 'crash cart' for my cars. I cannot begin to tell you how much stuff or the cost of all the things I have on it are. Let it be said that no matter what you want to clean, polish or do on a vehicle or how tight the space is I have the tool or item to apply. It felt so good to clean it up. Then I took the cover off my 'baby', which I call Ladi. She is my 1988 Trans AM and though there was some dust on her the bright red still shined. It use to be when I came home from surgery last July and into August that I could not start her up. See to start her you have to press the clutch 100% down or she will not turn over. Up to September I could not start her up so as I do every fall out comes the battery, cover on until Spring. So I managed to get the battery in her and sat down. To my surprise I pressed the clutch all the way and she started up. What a beautiful sound the flow master exhaust makes! I also managed to paint some of the trim on the bedroom upstairs to try and finish it up. Today we went out to the movies and say Green Zone with Matt Damon. Those who know me know I am a 'Bourne' fanatic. I thought the movie was great. The week looks a bit busy as I prep for my classes. Overall it was a great weekend and was full.

1 comment: