Monday, December 28, 2009

Full Day

Well to start with I awoke to about three or four inches of snow and ventured off for breakfast with a friend. Next stop was my therapy and Andy put me to work again. I made it all the way up to .8 miles in my 12 minutes. He has increased my other exercises for either weights or repetitions so I can build strength and usage of the leg back. I do notice improvements each time I go. Sometimes like today they may only be slight but none the less they are forward and that is all that matters to me. Once home I shoveled the driveway where it wasn't plowed. I did push myself but that should not surprise anyone. It was tiring and I came in to do some client work about 2. Well needless to say like usual as I was working off I went as my energy went out of me. Next thing I know it was 3:30 and it took me to 4:00 to get my energy back and so I could be up and running. I looked outside and as predicted we had and are still getting that lovely lake affect snow. I am just so eager to awake tomorrow morning to our new fallen snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment