Monday, December 14, 2009

My weekend

Well Friday was a great day to start my weekend. I woke up early Saturday morning, about 3 am, and I had this dry tickle in my throat. Well when I woke up early in the morning I was feeling really bad with a cold chill and headache. I got progressively worse as the day wore on. As Saturday went on I headed up to bed early in the evening calling it a day and hoping that the rest would do me good. I was feeling worse as the day continued. Well my Saturday night was not a rest one at all! I was up all night trying to sleep if that makes sense. Anyway I got up in the morning finally about 9 ish and came down stairs to the couch. That visit lasted for only about one hour before I went back upstairs to my bed. I stayed there until this morning when I made my way to school so I could administer some final exams. I have no idea what I have but I do know that it sucks. I had to cancel my therapy visit as I do not want to infect someone unknowingly [students don't count]. Just kidding. So tonight will be an early night again as I ready myself for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I know I don't like being sick. I hope it passes quickly!

    ReplyDelete