Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday morning. .

Well what a few days I have had. Monday well actually Sunday night into Monday I was able to sleep for an hour, my left leg was cramping up, walking was unbearable and my stomach was not feeling the best. Under direct strong suggestion I stayed home and did not go in to teach. That too is hard for me, I worked at GM for 11 years before I took a vacation day or sick day. It was the best thing for me and that needs to be my focus but I am still trying to obtain that focus. Today was nice as we had 'snow' on the ground. Well out Phil went with snow shovel in hand to yes you guessed shovel the driveway. At least my game plan was to shovel around the car and clean it off so we could leave for the day. I like being able to do that. Well let me tell you pushing that shovel with one bad leg was difficult and a new experience. I did fairly well at the task and completed most of it. I also am glad that I have already paid for someone to plow the driveway this year when we get 3 inches or more. This is a first for me as I have never paid anyone to clear my driveway but this morning only reinforced the fact that I did the right thing. Last night was restful and peaceful for me. Life goes on and so does my rehabilitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment