Friday, January 8, 2010

Bring It On!

I am so thankful the weekend is here. Normally I am awake every day by 5 or 5:30 but my last two nights have been so sleep deprived that I was still sound asleep at 6:20 this morning and had to be awaken. The last two nights have been very rough, I would sleep for an hour and then my leg and muscles were so sore that I had to at least walk for a bit so it worked some of the pain out. Once I walked a bit I could go back to bed, pain relieved back to sleep I would go for another hour. That has been the way my last two nights have gone. I am so exhausted that I had a very hard time getting up today and teaching let alone seeing three clients. What was I thinking when I agreed to all of this? I was thinking my normal way of thinking that is what I was thinking. I am so looking forward to tonight and just sleep away the night. Tomorrow I plan on doing some 'more' snow clean up for the driveway. I just thought that maybe all the snow shoveling I have been doing could be the cause of the leg and muscles aching. Muscles I have not used much since the left leg suffered atrophy from my seizures. I told Beth that tomorrow may be a Die Hard day. I just bought the four Die Hard's on Blue Ray [ I got a blue ray player for Christmas] and just crash. I will do some exercises tomorrow and maybe do a little around the house or not. I am not sure I am only sure that I want to sleep and rest up.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the weekend is here too!! A Die Hard marathon sounds like a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did and it was! Beth was upstairs 'reading' for some of it. Blue Ray is fantastic too. Rest did me good and I am ready for a new week.

    ReplyDelete