Friday, January 22, 2010

Weekend is here

Well what a relief the weekend is here! I had to prep for the new semester on Monday, take care of clients on Monday and Friday and finish up my Child Development class. It was hectic to say the least but Friday is here. Then the last two nights have been terrible for sleeping, my legs have been hurting and I don't know exactly what it is but I do know they hurt. Then with my tossing and turning all night has made it difficult for Beth to rest thru the night also. I do know that I need to start disciplining myself to exercise more at home because it looks like it will be difficult for me to do physical therapy two times a week. I hope to rest this weekend to prepare myself for the week ahead. I also want those who read this and call me to know though I may not return your call the same day or even the next day or two it is hard for me to find the time. I am not crazy about talking on the phone and I have to call clients besides those to provide rides. Usually by the time I have all my necessary calls made it is late evening and I need to wind down to relax for resting. Well we will see how the weekend goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment