Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lovely day

Well I love in some ways being a spectator of this world. I mean we are all spectators if we take the time to realize it, I just happen to have a bit more opportunity to do so. Riding with people being able to sit back and relax while I watch. I have always loved people watching and it is interesting to do. I am also noticing more and more lately the responsibility and irresponsibility of people. How much they show care and how little care some others show. In some ways it is fun as I find it enjoyable to see people and how we all interact with one another. I had someone today tell me their problems (many do that in my line of work) and half way through stopped and said, "but all of my problems are nothing compared to having a tumor or any paralysis". I quickly responded that he should not downplay his problems because they are meaningful to him in his life like anyone else. It was a good lesson that too many times we look at 'our' own problems as all that is going on forgetting that there are people all around who have problems too, some who may just have received some devastating news. Bottom line.... we ALL have Blessings to count and see how high you can count. I started and got to the number forty in no time. I have so much I am blessed with and it starts with the people in my life. Like some of you who read my blog, your comments or knowing you care is a Blessing. Thank you. Also in my last physical therapy appointment Andy got the portable electrical stim machine to give electrical stimulation to my left leg muscles as I walk to help lift the foot in a natural way. It worked great. Now comes having the medical community say that it is a necessity for me to see how much it will cost me. We will see.

1 comment: