Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Day In The Life. . . . .

Rain is still here, cool temperatures still here, front is still here, headaches still here. I know this may sound off but will I think I have a headache when I don't and then it will only be in my head. LOL! I am getting good at putting my leg [AFO] brace on and putting my shoe on. I never realized how hard it is to participate in life, work and errands, without the ability to drive yourself. I am VERY grateful to all of you who drive me. I do like seeing the different habits people have and I enjoy just being able to watch others on the road and not have to worry. Another plus is I can use my cell phone to call or text without any issues. I did come home from teaching my classes very tired and fell asleep for TWO hours. I did some prep work for school and clients tomorrow but I am still wiped out. I think this is the hardest part to get use to, even if I want to go or plan on it my body says "It is not going to happen". I will say I am beginning to listen more and obey. Still I will exercise and do what I can going forward. This is my longest safety period going, and I will continue to be aware and careful to continue it.

1 comment: