Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday September 25th

Yesterday went well with teaching and clients. Well finally the weekend is here. To start with I had a client to begin my day and then off to my physical therapy. Therapy was nice and very encouraging. I am so glad that I switched therapists, this one works me trying to strengthen my leg muscles and uses electrical stimulation to stimulate the muscles to life. I love seeing the muscles react indicating that there is still life and connection there. Later on I went to a men's retreat gathering at church titled "Letters from Dad". It was awesome and I am eager for tomorrow when it finishes up. It has been a long week as my sleep has been only about an hour and a half at a time before waking up and then back for my next hour and a half. The doctor told me that many use a recliner for sleeping up to the first four to six months after surgery. I may try it if it doesn't get easier soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment