Thursday, September 3, 2009

September 3rd

I read the comments and want to thank you as they are so encouraging. So many people want to be nice and tell me how good I look. I mean really my hair displays more geographical regions than a map of the United States. LOL! I must get to my hair stylist and have her even it out as much as possible. My leg is getting stronger though and I work it as much as I can. I work it and sometimes the left foot sits and shakes due to working it. My therapist said it was not a bad thing so I keep going. I am so looking forward to my brace tomorrow and see how much more support it gives me and if the movable joint at the ankle makes a difference for me. There have been some hiccups in our lives but with His help we get through it all. Now as I go forward next week will bring yet another new stage to my life. The teaching, physical therapy, seeing clients and living life. What is a real Blessing in a way is that where I will teach is only one block from where Beth works so not being able to drive I can ride with her in the morning and most afternoons home. As it is said life is an adventure and next week begins a new adventure. Again thank you to those who pray, support and leave me encouraging comments.

1 comment: