Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September 2

I think Beth is right [don't tell her I said so] that I am doing too much. I realized when I got home tonight and went to take my night time medications that I failed to take my medications this morning. Not very smart on my part. Anyway, no pt today as they canceled on me and so I wait for Friday. I am so looking forward to the new brace because the two I wear now are very restrictive on my leg and compress it. When I took them off tonight the foot sits and has like little tremors. Had a lot of emotional situations today with clients and that took its toll on me too. It is nice to be home and I am looking forward to resting tomorrow. I have to do prep for upcoming activities but I can also get some rest.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there and dont overdo thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a chance to catch up on your progress Phil, and am just in awe at how great you're doing!

    Keep up the good work, take it easy and rest when needed, and remember - Good things happen to those who are patient!!!! :)

    A Friend in Christ!
    Linda Frasca

    ReplyDelete