Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Long day

Well today was both long and a new learning experience. Classes went well and I did my exercises. The exercises are not all that easy, they are challenging. I did something new for me though which was calling it a day early. I just got too tired and so I actually went forward and called it quits for the day, cancelled an appointment and went home. I have a hard time not being there for other people who truly are asking for help in life. Hard to explain but even more difficult for me to pull back.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you realized when to call it quits! You are still learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand wanting to be there and help those who need it. However, you have to make sure to take care of yourself first so that you can be there to help others. I am proud of you for realizing and accepting that you have limitations, even if you aren't happy with that fact. We all have limitations whether we like it or not. I love you dad :-)

    ReplyDelete