Monday, September 14, 2009

September 14th

Today I decided to call my primary care doctor and switch physical therapist's. The therapist I am going back to is the one who last summer worked with me before they discovered my tumor. His name is Andy and he was primarily the reason I kept what usage I did of my leg. I really believe his concern is for me to re-gain as much use of my leg as possible. I will not give up and give in so easily. Faith is not about giving up but instead asking why not. So I will press on and continue to have faith, one thing I know for 'sure' is that God is always in control no matter the outcome. A very dear and close friend gave me a book while I was in the hospital and I just finished it this past weekend titled "The Shack" and it was fantastic. If you have not read it please I encourage you to do so.

1 comment:

  1. I liked The Shack too. Great book!! I hope you can make great strides with Andy!

    ReplyDelete