Sunday, September 27, 2009

September 27th

It is hard to believe that it has been two months since my surgery. I tried to have a restful day to day. I woke up and the muscle's of the leg felt tired but I exercised the leg today. My toes, which they call 'clawed' are pulled down and back with constant tension. It is hard to get use to the constant tension of the toes. My progress has really slowed down from where it was but I am still making progress. Yesterday morning I was able to pick my left foot up and clear the tub to put it flat on the floor. I have been unable to do that prior. The height is about 18 inches, so progress is progress. The headaches remain but Beth reminds me of the change in weather and that it could be a cause. Thank you for the continued prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment