Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday

Well thankfully the weekend was quiet, for that I am grateful. I tried to take it easy and watch what I was doing to keep my head safe. LOL! I was able to do some more work around the house, finishing up the pool for winter and all. I found out that after about twenty minutes I tire out and need a break. Beth and I had a lot of activities to do and I discovered that as my surgeon said I will experience periods of suddenly feeling tired and I still do. It is hard to try and explain to some people how I can suddenly start to feel tired. I am so thankful to all those who are open to giving me rides so I can continue my life helping others and getting my needed help. Well off to another week of teaching and I actually get to administer my first tests this week to all my classes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment