Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Cold Thursday

I don't think I should have posted how well I slept for two nights because last night for some reason was bad. I could not seem to sleep more than an hour at a time before waking up with a headache. I am not sure if it was the colder weather or not. I do know that the week is done for clients and classes. I was standing outside downtown Rochester waiting on a ride and I realized that though my hair may be filling in the scalp is still fairly bald. The lovely northeast wind with our lovely 'low' temperatures was too much for me and proved to be an enemy giving me a terrible headache yet again. I had it suggested to me to get a knitted cap to cover my head and ears which I think I will. I will look for a nice "Steelers" hat to wear and keep my little ears and head warm. I thought my hair was filled in but that is not the case. The hair that is there is getting longer but there is a lot of scalp area that is still bald, I need some hair seed. LOL! I am able to still move my toes and foot so I am thrilled and I head to pt tomorrow now that I have increased it to two times a week. I will say though as bad as the headaches can be it is a million times better than suffering one of those seizures for twenty minutes, which I have not had since early July! Thank you God! I pray I can get a good night sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment