Monday, October 19, 2009

Week of Testing

Last night again was not very restful for length but the doctor told me that would happen. One reason that it also was not restful is the MRI coming up, which I am not worried about, but I have to see another doctor on Friday for a different check up. So with that being said facing more than the originally anticipated appointment and new tests I would like to ask for prayers. There is nothing factual to share right now other than I have a Friday appointment with a different doctor. With all that weighing on my mind I am a bit perplexed mentally and worn. I think of those songs I echoed in my mind just before surgery and as soon as I came out, mostly Aaron Schust "My Savior Lives". Then after that I think of little Molly. . . . . she is so cute !

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Phil ~
    Just returned from being out of town and caught up on your blogs. Just so you know ... you don't have to ask for prayers -- they are always there for you and yours. My thoughts (along with the aforementioned prayers) will be with you on Friday.
    All the best, Anne

    ReplyDelete