Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cold wet Saturday

My sleeping pattern of interruption returned too quickly. I am still thrilled to watch my foot move back and forth. Feeling a bit warm and tired Beth thinks I may be coming down with something. I am continuing to work on my exercises so I gain more and more movement. I know with the headaches and all I am going to take advice given and stay in front of the pain not try to keep even with it. I am looking forward to Thursday when I get my MRI to validate the tumor is 100% gone. If it is not then I will do radiation treatments to address it. Either way I am thrilled to be where I am at today. There is a lot of great news though, I take showers once again standing up as I am able to get in and out of the bathtub. I can lift the left leg high in one movement. I also started this week to get into an automobile by lifting my left leg up and putting it into the car, like normal. It is so nice to begin to do somethings the way I did them before the surgery. Not having had a seizure since the beginning of July it is getting harder to recall them which is fine with me. Andy has me lifting weight with my left leg and pedaling a bicycle using my left foot as much as possible. He is definitely a Blessing to me.

1 comment: