Friday, October 23, 2009

October 23

Well I had my doctor visit today and found out that there is a small tear in my colon wall causing bleeding. They are not sure what exactly caused it but I will deal with it and do what I need to heal. I seem very tired and run down today so I spent most of the day on the couch. Tomorrow I am going to attend something that gives me great joy in life so I am looking forward to it. Beth wants me to sit back and rest but this will give me a rewarding experience. On a brighter note, Beth wanted me to pump gas this morning so I agreed. So on a brighter note here is my experience doing that this morning. As I got out of the car I reached and pulled my 'cell phone' out. Then I realized that would not pay for gas and I had no idea what I was doing. Then I realized I needed my credit card so I pulled it out only to look at the pump and wonder what do I do next. I looked at the receipt dispenser and realized my card did not go there. Then I saw the diagram and was able to figure it all out, pumped the gas and off we went. Funny how not doing something for a period of time how easily we can forget. I felt so foolish not knowing how or where to slide my card in to be able to pump the gas. The day over all was a good one though the weather is wet and damp which does not feel good, but I know I feel completely drained and will rest. I have to listen to my body.

1 comment: