Friday, October 2, 2009

October 2

Hard to believe it has been over eight weeks since my surgery, but it has been. Had a somewhat busy day today as usual. Again though I felt real fatigued about 2 and had once again lay down and soon I fell asleep. I woke up after about an hour and tried as hard as I could to get myself up and going but could not. Finally I gave into the need for my body to rest. I also had it reinforced to me today that my periods of fatigue will probably last up to a year. This means that I need to be open to giving myself permission to rest and not feel like I am wasting time. This is hard for me to do because of my life in the past. I am looking forward to the weekend and some time to do a few things around the house so I am accomplishing some things.

1 comment:

  1. Take the time to rest, we don't do it often enough. Why are we all in such a hurry? Plus, it has to be a "guy" thing. Take care, sit on him if you have to Beth!!

    ReplyDelete