Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday

Well today was a hard day, but then I knew they would come. I pushed too much yesterday, went for too long of a day, failed to do what I should have done for Phil. The result was over tired, bad headache [another weather front came through] and only four hours of sleep for the night. Today when my day ended for my commitments I ventured home and took care of myself. Taking care was to lay down and rest, I had very little energy but still a nice headache so on the couch is where I remained for the day and even to now as I update the blog. I think this learning curve on learning how to slow down and give myself permission to rest when I feel I need it. So now back to resting and then to bed. . . . . .

1 comment:

  1. I hope resting will help you feel a little more energized. It's no good feelin wiped out!

    ReplyDelete