Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday October 26th

Everyday is a new adventure for sure. I was only able to sleep for two hours last night for some reason. I don't know why sleep was so hard to find but it was elusive the last two nights, so I hope tonight is not a three-peat. I also had a physical therapy visit today and Andy had me doing leg weights at 30 pounds where before I was doing only 15 pounds per lift. I am guessing this means the leg muscles are getting stronger. I see my foot moving and I don't know if it is moving more than before which made me wonder if it is really moving. Given this I asked Andy and he assured me that the foot is moving and is continuing to grow in movement. The therapy was tiring but that is a good thing as it means it is pushing me to grow. I also asked the doctor if I could cut down on my anti-seizure medicine and am waiting on an answer. I have seen so many people being helpful and offering me help. Well I tried sleeping again and no good. : ( So I have the ever faithful cat Bambi next to me watching Legally Blonde on tv. It actually is not that bad a movie either. Maybe this is one of those phases they spoke of saying sleep patterns can be off and unique all their own. I guess I can get a jump on my classes for the morning and then this weekend I get to look forward to seeing Molly, granddaughter, for a few days. That will be sweet, just like her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment