Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October 14

Well good news is the last two nights I slept for a five hour and a four hour period without waking up. That is a first for me. Last night I sat on the couch and just moved my toes back and forth a little bit and gleamed with pride. I never thought I would take so much pride in being able to move my toes a little. LOL! I have also upped my pt to two times a week to try and gain as much ground as I can while my body is responding. For the first time I am actually believing that I just might be able to drive a standard again. Oh yea! My headaches have been a lower in their intensity also, it could be weather related as the weather has been a bit calmer as far as fronts moving through goes. Classes are going well and the thinking is right there for me. So over all things are going quite well for me. It is still hard to believe that I went through brain surgery though as it happened so quick. In eight days I get my MRI to validate no more tumor exists, which I pray is the case. : ) Take care and God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. What a great update!! Things are doing so great right now and I pray they continue!!

    ReplyDelete