Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pre MRI

Well what an interesting life this is. While I was finishing my day teaching I got a call from the surgeon telling me I had to get blood work done before my MRI. My mom [76 yrs. of age] ventured down to the city to pick me up as time was of the essence. We got to our destination at 4:05 only to find out the lab closed at 4. Not to be deterred we ventured to a second destination and managed to get the blood drawn so it is a go ahead. Today was a fairly decent day weather wise and I actually slept a bit last night. I am not sure if it was sleeping or if I was just so physically and emotionally drained I zonked for a five hour sleep! Oh yea! So now I can relax and prepare to do the stuff. I get my MRI and then more tests on Friday that have come into the picture. So I have a few busy days that lay ahead. No matter I will still try to rest, relax and take life in... I will update tomorrow as to my MRI findings, tumor gone or some still there. Either way my hair is growing back, my left foot moves, I can pick my leg up and put it into my pant leg getting dressed so I am progressing [with God's help].

1 comment:

  1. You think they would've called ahead for you to let them know you were coming. At least you found a place to get it done!! Hoping the MRI is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete