Sunday, October 11, 2009

A new week

It is hard for me to believe, realize, that I had the surgery 11 1/2 weeks ago but it has been that long. I can still move my left foot and I 'think' I have more movement and more consistency at moving it. I keep moving it up and I see some down movement in it now. At least I think I do. I have my pt therapy tomorrow and will check with Andy to see what he says. If I am able to move it up and down then there will be hope that I may drive my Trans AM again, being a standard and all. : ) I have another busy week ahead of me and I need to continue to keep it at a pace and relax when I can. I was able to do a little bit of work around the house this weekend and my son Tim helped around the house last weekend. That is still hard for me to deal with. There are simple tasks to do and I need help either doing them or someone to do them for me all together. The headaches seem to stick with me still, Beth keeps telling me to 'stay ahead of them' which is hard for me when I would rather not take medication. I am trying to listen and do as I am told so I will follow that path. Either way the prayers are definitely working as I am still making improvements and my last pt had given up on my progress. Thanks to all. . .

1 comment:

  1. I hope Andy says you have that movement. That would be great!

    ReplyDelete