Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday

Well what started off as a normal regular day ended up providing some fantastic ends. My classes went well, my night was normal meaning two and 1/2 hours sleep before waking up only to repeat it again. I must say though I am getting use to the sleeping ritual and I was warned ahead of time that it would happen. At the end of my classes I had my pt with Andy and that is where my surprise came in. Andy asked me to move my left foot the best I could and normally everyone sits and stares only to see no movement. Well low and behold my left foot actually moved, only about one and a half inches but it moved again and again. Then I went to do my leg raises and I moved my left leg all straight higher than ever before for three repetitions of ten. I was so thrilled, progress is progress and without all the support of everyone I don't think I would have been able to do it. It is so encouraging to see and know that I am still going forward, making progress and getting back usage of my leg. It kind of makes me eager to want to see what new gains I can make tomorrow and the day after.....

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!! Progress is being made and that is fantastic! Keep up all the hard work you do and you will go far!

    ReplyDelete