Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 11th

Well I went to my first full physical therapy visit today. Jessica worked me hard which I am grateful for as I know it will only help. I have exercises to do at home now too so I can do re-hab at home. After my session I went to my office and I saw four clients. What is great is that two of them were brand new clients. No I am not over doing it. I will not see more than three clients a day, with the exception of today. I am pacing myself and will not push too hard. I am also limiting how many days I will see clients. The therapist was pleased that I was using my cane and not my walker today. I see them again tomorrow and I know I will sleep well tonight after a long day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Dr. Phil ~
    I know you are working hard ... and I hope it is not TOO HARD.
    We are keeping our encouragement and prayers going for you ... please listen closely to what your body is telling you.
    Do I need to sign up for a counseling session in order to see you again? Or perhaps I could meet you at the p.t.'s office (just kidding)? I am holding you to your own words ... "I am going to slow down". End of lecture ...
    Hugs to you and Beth ~ Anne

    ReplyDelete