Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday August 15th

Well it is Saturday morning and Beth is off to a relaxing salon visit. Me I am watching Transformers and then Bourne Ultimatum [not Beth's favorites]. Yesterday I tried to do some staining outside, bad idea! I did the deck area by the pool and when I finished it I had to come inside and call it quits for the day. I was only out for about an hour and half but the heat, humidity and strain of moving my left leg around took too much out of me. So today is a rest day. I am working on my school lecture and constructing their tests for the upcoming semester. After that lesson I am going to focus on rehabing my leg and its strength. I so much want to do some household duties but simple painting with a roller was too much so I am still learning. The upcoming week is going to be filled with a lot of activity for me too. I have rehab three times, see the medical doctor to be cast for my brace on my left leg, see my neuro surgeon and leave for Ohio to see Molly [granddaughter] and celebrate her 2nd birthday. We also get to see the children [her parents] and other family members so it will be fun. It will also be nice to travel a little bit and see some new sights.

1 comment: