Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday August 28th


This is a picture of me upon arrival home with little Bambi. Well today was yet another day of pt for me. For some this reporting pt a lot is in some ways boring but let me assure you that being an active participant in the pt is in no way boring. What they are doing now is having me do exercises that I can do at home on my own to strengthen the leg up. Next week I have pt for three days and then I cut down to two days a week pt as I begin teaching for the fall semester at college. Somewhere I hope to work in come clients there too. Today once again I had it reinforced to me that I need to be careful. I was draining the pool so I can close it, well actually I have some to help me close it. Anyway I forgot the pool was draining and after a lengthy period of time I remembered and in a hurried fashion went out to stop it draining. Well in my haste I lost balance and fell hitting my head and back against the wall. Another reminder to take it slow and not push myself. I am not the person I was two months ago, as Beth tells me. I hope to rest this weekend and do my exercises to strengthen as much as I can. Thank you all for the prayers and support as I am and will be on the mend for sometime.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Dr. Phil ~
    So sorry to hear about your fall on Friday and I am hoping you are feeling better. Do you think this may have been a gentle reminder that from the BIG GUY in charge that you should be tackling life at a slower pace? Although we may not like it, sometimes we are forced to listen.
    You and yours remain in my prayers.

    Fondly, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope your head is ok!!

    ReplyDelete