Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday August 30

Well today was fairly productive, closed the pool [which was never used] and put the battery to my Trans Am out [which was never used]. Has a common theme of not being used. I really hope I get to drive the car next year for enjoyment. Actually the oldest Tim came over and he with his future bride, Kristen, helped me close the pool up and pulled the battery out of the car. I am watching my limitations. What is really difficult is that as helpful as people were I can tell some are growing weary of assisting me. My problem is that I still cannot drive and need help in certain areas and those close to me are becoming frustrated at my asking. In someways this gives me a desire to improve myself and strength so I do not rely upon others. I am also experiencing these headaches which are a pain to work with as I do not want to take the vicodin though I may give in. I am not meaning to complain, as I am doing good and Blessed to be where I am. Again thank you all for your thoughts and concerns. Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry people are becoming weary at helping you. I think it's important to remember how we would want to be treated if we were in the same position.

    ReplyDelete