Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday morning August 22

W ell Beth and I made it to Findlay for Molly's second birthday. Before we left we saw the surgeon and got a nice review. I shared about the headaches I get and was told that they are normal to have for up to six months after the surgery. Other than that Dr Pilcher was pleased with my progress and said things are going forward. They are going to schedule an MRI for me to make sure there is no more tumor. After the appointment we left for Ohio. It has been a great visit to see little Molly with her natural curls, running here and there. Her smile is worth a million. Today we have her party to attend so that will be nice to see everyone. I try to do my exercises as much as possible, as they cast my brace this Tuesday. The doctor said I cannot have a jointed one because she feels my left hip is still too weak. No problem there, we still are going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment