Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hello all

I just wanted to update those from me as I am feeling good right now. I really wish I could give 'everyone' news on times, dates, surgery and all. It is difficult on all to wait, I know and I assure you all with the blog, Beth, Kate, Karissa and all that once we have the information it will go out asap. I am in the firm belief that God is in control of everything that is going on and that will not change. I am finding strength in Him and He continues to strengthen me. Please I ask pray for those around me, tending and taking care of me. I can do so little for you and you are doing so much for me. As the scriptures tell us if God is for us who can be against us? Easy answer 'no one'. Everything from God is a Blessing plain and simple, what a blessing to have people pray, love and care for me. The upped medications seemed to be working, though I will tell you I am easily drained of energy and just like to lie quiet and rest. I am still learning this new life of rest.... letting go...... not easy but I am trying. I do wish I had more energy to talk via phone and it should be easy but is difficult for me. Again I just ask when we hear anything the news will go out. Till then be good and God Bless you. HE IS SO GREAT AND AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, Phil ~
    Please know that you and your family have been in my prayers and that all of you will remain there. I know that letting go is not easy, but it is necessary in order for you to rest and to regain your strength...which is the ultimate goal here!
    Hugs to all, Anne

    ReplyDelete