Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thank you

This will be very short. I thank you for all your prayers and support. I know that I am in good hands both of surgeon and God. Well it is 3:50 am and in 1 hour 20 minutes were are off to see the wizard. No my religion has not changed but those who know me well know my humor is by far not the best. Many have asked if I am nervous and no I am not, good or bad, no. One of the things most on my mind is 'help' and not mine but others. I love to serve, see a student's face suddenly react with knowledge, understanding, application of what they learned. To see someone is session say 'I am worth it' and going to change. As for memory, I have usually I will push 95% be able to tell you year, song, title, group and words to a song coming from the late 50's to the late 70's. Course as I would also tell people that knowledge and a quarter might get you a phone call. LOL! My real nervousness is being able to serve and help more people in crisis, victim's of violence, the courts and parent programs, helping people. As songs go mine going to Strong is "Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours" . I am amazed at the outpouring of love, support and prayer. It is truly amazing what God is able to do in someone's life if we stay out of His way.. I by no means am saying I always stay out of his way. It would be better but sometimes I hinder Him just a bit, good He is still able to get around me. Love you and thank you.

1 comment: