Monday, July 27, 2009

Your Presence is Requested

This post is mainly for those who live in or near the Rochester area. Please visit Phil! I hope that didn't sound too desperate, but if it did, I hope you are on your way now!

In all seriousness, my Mom, and Phil's brother, Jim, need a break. Not that they don't love spending all of their time with Phil. They do, see that's just the problem! They all are exhausted, emotionally and physically. I know neither one of them will admit to this, whether it be the exhaustion or stubbornness, but they do need a break.

Phil should be moved down to the rehab unit tomorrow, if all goes as plans, insert God laughing here! My Mom has a magnet that says, "We plan, God laughs." I have zero clue where the rehab unit is at Strong Memorial, but I am sure some nice, old lady who works the front desk could give you some directions.

Talking and conversing is still very tiresome for Phil. So if you come and visit, plan on just sitting back and relaxing. No one wants to be alone, especially someone sitting in a hospital bed. So here is my request, please make some time for Phil. You all have told us how much he means to you, now is your chance to show him.

Like my Mom said earlier, please keep praying for Phil. He is a little down from all of the news he received today. God has a plan, that we are sure of, what the plan is, we are still waiting to see.

2 comments:

  1. Which hospital is he in? I will be available on Wednesday after 4pm. I will stop in to spend quite time with him and give you all a break. I will have to leave around 7:15pm though.

    I am praying for you all. I don't know you but I love you. Stay Strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind...lol...I am a doof sometimes. Strong Hospital.

    ReplyDelete