Wednesday, July 8, 2009

While I Wait

I just wanted to share with you some scripture that God placed on my heart today, and this song.

"For the Lord is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation." Psalm 100:5

I know a lot of people are asking themselves, why Phil, why him. He is a good person, why do bad things happen to good people? Where is God?

Well, God is right here, he is with you and with Phil. I know we all are praying and hoping for the same thing, whether you consider yourself religious or not. God will do what is best in His plan for Phil's life.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Just remember God is always good, He is always faithful, always loving, and always with you.

This song that I want to share with you comes from the movie Fireproof. I know Phil loves that movie, and although the main theme is about Fireproofing your marriage, I think the song can be interpreted in more than just marriage. It talks about serving and worshiping while you are waiting on God. This is not just a nice suggestion, it is a command straight from God. So whether you are waiting for a life altering thing to happen, like Phil, or you are wondering which direction to go in next for your life, remember still serve and worship God.

2 comments:

  1. EXCELLENT! Kate thank you is speaks so true! He is and will remain in control and in that I have PEACE..... PRASIE HIM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phil, You are in my prayers. I will get in touch when your all fixed up. Danny

    ReplyDelete