Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday, Finally!

Good morning,
This is Beth. First and foremost, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all for your prayers. My heart is overflowing with gratitude. I saw Phil last night and he smiled and squeezed my hand. I was able to look in his eyes and we gave thanks that God brought him safely through surgery. It was hard to walk out of the hospital room and come home but I knew that he needed rest (and so did Kate and I). As long as we were in his room, he kept opening his eyes and trying to talk, so with reluctance, we drove home. We're getting ready to head back up and are looking forward to hearing how his night was and of the results of the CAT scan. Kate will update the blog as the day goes on. For now, I am grateful and humbled by all of your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment: