Sunday, July 5, 2009

Some New Stuff

Hey Friends,

This is Kate...I just wanted to let you know that I put up some helpful sites to check out to learn more about what Phil is dealing with. Just click on which ever site you would like to visit, and the blog should take you right there.

And yes, that was music on your computer when you clicked on here. I added some tunes down at the bottom. If you don't like them, just turn your volume off or mute while reading the blog.

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday. I talked to my Mom this morning, her and Phil seem to be doing well. I think they were just resting all day.

Thank you again for your continuous prayers and support!

-Kate

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the website, Kate ~
    Love the pictures ... I know how fond Dr. Phil is of you and that granddaughter! I remember how excited he was when Molly was born. I am so happy to see that love is returned to him (what's not to love; right?!).
    Anne

    ReplyDelete