Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday July 7, 2009

Today was very tiring, I tried some physical therapy with doctor's approval. The pt went well, tiring but well. I saw some clients today to clear the next few weeks. It was a lot more draining than I thought it would be. Beth is very supportive and watchful over me doing a fantastic job. I feel the prayers and cares of those reaching out. My Faith is strong and as Aaron Shust says ' My God is He, He was and ALWAYS will be', All He has is Blessings for me in this life going forward and I am so grateful to all..... I want to thank Kate for the Aaron Shust song posted for me as it speaks so strong to me and for me. That God loves me so much to do what He did and had my life in His control no matter what, what PEACE I have that no one can take from me as I am in God's hand! PRAISE HIM!

1 comment: