Thursday, July 2, 2009

July 2 Thursday

I had a restful night in between the shots every few hours. I still cannot walk or balance as well as I could previously but I will continue to push forward to do so. Hopefully they let me go home today! They told me I can continue my physical therapy hurah! I will no longer drive for at least 6 months making it January of 2010! my poor 88 Trans AM is feeling neglected. I have too much going for me to get better for. Great friends. I am hoping to return to teaching in September. I will be on 24 hour watch til July 10. Funny how quickly life can change. I will share more later as will Kate. Thank you for your prayers and thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Keep that spirit up Phil. Just know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been on my mind and in my prayers all day, Dr. Phil ~
    I am glad to hear that you are home and hope you get caught up on some much-needed rest. I will definitely be keeping tabs on you.
    God bless! Anne

    ReplyDelete